Tuesday, May 25, 2010

footloose and fancy free

Not yet. But getting closer! Packers come tomorrow.


Sew and Tell will still happen this week - I have a blog hero coming to the rescue!

I wish I had more time right now to reply to all your comments.  I'll be back to normal soon.  (I hope!!)

I wish I felt like this right now.

13 crafty mcCrafters commented:

Laura said...

She is precious. So cute! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Andi said...

Gorgeous dress and model!
Good luck!!
Andi :-)

Sarah Craig said...

Your daughter and her dress are so cute! I'm sure part of the reason she feels like that is that delicious dress! And hang in there - things will get better...... ;-)

Leslie said...

good luck with the packers...have a safe move.

Vicki said...

Good luck with your move! Your daughter looks so happy in her new dress!

Mary said...

Such a cute dress! I love it!

Good luck with the move! Hang in there!

Colleen said...

Ack! The stress of packing out! Take lots of deep breaths and try to find a quiet place to go to when you need to. Better yet, leave and let hubby do it all.

BTW.. that dress is adorable!

kristie said...

that dress is very cute. good luck with your move!

Michelle said...

Your daughter in her new dress is such a joy to behold. Hope the move all goes smoothly.

Kristen said...

So sweet! I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow!

Dayna said...

She is too, too cute!

I hope the move goes smoothly!

Ivory Spring said...

Amy,

Thanks for your comment on my "book" prospect! :)

Love those pictures of your princess...

Hang in there, and take care.

Rene' said...

Good luck with the move Amy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...